Forrestfield Vet Hospital
Here at Forrestfield Vet Hospital, located at 313 Hale Road in Wattle Grove, we have a large, open reception area, 2 consulting rooms and facilities for diagnosis and treatment.
We are fully equipped to provide consulting, surgical and medical care for your pet 7 days a week.
We offer an extensive range of services for your pet which include:
- Routine necessities such as vaccinations, micro chipping, nail clipping.
- Preventative treatments and advice for fleas and worming.
- In hospital investigation of more complex medical concerns. With input from multiple vets, we have combined knowledge and dedication to explore a case through a team approach.
- Consultations and treatment of aural, optical and dental concerns.
- Complete access to specialist laboratory services as well as in-house diagnostic tools such as IDEXX blood machines, microscopy and test kits.
- On site X-ray equipment with access to on site specialist ultrasonography.
- Comprehensive theatre facilities for all types of general surgeries, sterilisations, trauma and tumour or lump removals. We also perform more complex operations such as cruciate ligament repairs (including MMP surgery), orthopaedic and major abdominal and soft tissue surgical procedures.
- Anaesthetic monitoring equipment for your pet’s heart rate, blood pressure, pulse rate and blood oxygen levels during surgery.
- A fully equipped, air conditioned animal ward with purpose built veterinary cages and isolation facilities when necessary. As a registered Veterinary Hospital with the Veterinary Surgeons Board of WA, we can keep your pet overnight as part of treatment if required.
- Stocked items comprising of premium pet foods, coat care products, dental care products and cat and dog accessories.
- Puppy Classes.
As we also own and operate the High Wycombe Veterinary Hospital at 548 Kalamunda Road, High Wycombe, we have the advantage of increased resources, facilities and veterinary opinions of the 2 hospitals, all translating to more options and better care for your pet.
We have linked computer databases between the 2 hospitals meaning we can access your pet’s records at either of the hospitals if required.
“Thanks for taking such good care of our Crookshanks this weekend! We’ve been attending this clinic for over 30 years and the standard of care is consistently excellent. Wish I could give you more than five stars!”
– Carole Rutter, Facebook Recommendation, Forrestfield Vet Hospital
Weekdays: 9–11am and 4–7pm
Saturday: 9am–12pm and 5–6pm
Sunday: 9–10am and 5–6pm
Public holidays: 9–10am and 5–6pm
Consultations by appointment
Saturday: 8:30am–12pm and 5–6pm
Sunday: 9–10am and 5–6pm
Public Holidays: 9–10am and 5–6pm